We know that Audi drivers take real pride in their vehicles and that servicing is a vital part of keeping them on the road for as long as possible. Because of this, Audi have created a revolutionary service that is as special as your car.
Audi Cam is a brand new way of not just telling you what work needs to be done on your vehicle but showing you too. If our fully trained Audi technicians find something worth bringing to your attention, they will make a short film telling you about the work they recommend, giving you a closer and clearer idea about the problem and its solution. The video can be viewed on your computer, laptop or mobile so no matter where you are, you can be kept up to date with the progress on your car and you can authorise the job there and then. Simple.
How Audi Cam works:
1. Your Audi trained technician carries out a free health check.
2. Work required will be captured on film for your attention.
3. We’ll text you a secure PIN and email you a link to the film.
4. The technician then will explain to you the work that we recommend needs doing.
5. If you want to proceed, you can simply authorise the job there and then, with confidence.
This exciting new technology gives you more knowledge and confidence in the work we carry out than ever before, taking away the stress of servicing completely.