The New Kenwood MIB NAV Interface
The Kenwood MIB sat-nav upgrade will bring you everything you require from an in car sytem, without the clutter of wires that it normally brings. This custom made navigation upgrade is now available for your ŠKODA media system, providing you with full intergration with your touchscreen and voice and visual direction plus live traffic information.
With built in Garmin navigation system and iPod/iPhone connectivity this Kenwood system should be a must have in your ŠKODA.
New: Full touchscreen control
New: Built-in Traffic avoidance re-routing
New: 3D landmarks and buildings
New: Millions of built-in POI's (Points of Interest)
Other features available include:
- Seven-inch high-resolution touch screen
- Full European satellite navigation, updated directly through Garmin
- Speed camera information available (annual subscription required via Garmin website)
- Guided lane assist, showing photographic junction view
- Built-in TMC traffic updates, with lifetime subscription (required customer activation)
- Bluetooth hands-free connectivity
- iPod connectivity, stored in glovebox (iPhone compatible)
- Works with multi-function steering wheel controls
- Connectivity to media storage devices, including USB and micro-SD card
- CD/DVD playback
Only £599 inc. VAT - Supplied and fitted by our trained ŠKODA technicians. Offer only available on ŠKODA my Octavia 2014 & ŠKODA my Fabia 2015.
Contact Caffyns ŠKODA in Ashford and Tunbridge Wells today to find out more information.