Our highly-qualified technicians subject all Approved Used Audis to a comprehensive series of stringent tests and inspections. Allowing you to buy with peace of mind.
We prepare all our vehicles to the highest possible standard; however, should a fault occur with a factory fitted, mechanical or electrical component, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be covered, subject to the terms and conditions of your warranty.
12 month Warranty
You are covered for the costs (limited to parts and labour inclusive of VAT up to the maximum claim limit) of repairing or replacing the covered components that have suffered a sudden electrical or mechanical failure occurring within the area of cover and during the period of cover.
Your Approved used car warranty can be further extended, provided your car is maintained by an Audi Authorised Centre. We will write to you 4 weeks before the warranty expiry date to explain how this can be done but so long as you maintain your vehicle correctly, you can renew this every 12 months* thereafter.
There is no limit to the number of claims that can be made and no limit to the value of claims up to the purchase price paid for the Approved Used Car.
All replacement parts and labour will be paid for with the following exceptions:
- Routine servicing (all parts replaced associated with routine servicing are excluded)
- All bodywork, glass (including heated rear screens) and seals
- All adjustments, cambelt timing, diesel pump timing or cleaning
- Bulbs, including Xenon and fuses
- CV boot gaiters
- Exhaust systems catalytic (converters are covered for internal failure)
- Upholstery, interior and exterior trims
- Non-Manufacturer’s Original Parts
- Tyres and wheels
- Un-encased drive belts
- Wiper blades and arms
- Wiring and connections (including HT leads and aerial coaxial cables)
- Worn brake discs, drums and frictional material
- Worn clutch pressure plates, bearings and frictional material
- Coolant pipes and Hoses
- Some exclusions apply.