Multi-Point Check: Before any vehicle arrives on the forecourt carrying the Network Q badge it first undergoes a rigorous multi-point check. The Network Q Multi-Point Check covers:
- Every major technical component
- All vital safety and security checks
- A thorough test drive
- Inspection of interior and exterior features
- Final preparation of your vehicle.
Ownership Promise: Have complete peace of mind thanks to the guarantee of no hidden surprises. the Network Q Ownership Promise covers:
- Stolen vehicles
- Outstanding finance agreements
- Examining Vauxhall's recall register for any recalled parts (Vauxhall models only)
- A replacement vehicle as part of our 30 day exchange pledge, should any of the information we find prove to be incorrect.
1 Year Warranty: Every Network Q vehicle comes with a minimum of 12 months warranty.
30 Day Exchange Pledge: We're so confident that you'll be absolutely thrilled with your purchase that, for added peace of mind, if your car develops a mechanical or electrical fault (in the first 30 days of ownership) that cannot be repaired to a satisfactory standard, we will exchange it for a Network Q vehicle of equal value.
Free to Go Insurance: Buy your Network Q vehicle and drive it away the same day with our free 5 day insurance policy, Free to Go. This insurance comes as standard with our Network Q Guarantee, meaning the only thing you have to worry about is which car to choose!
1 Year Roadside Assistance: All Network Q vehicles benefit from 12 months Roadside Assistance. The package includes Home Start, Onward Journey and tyre-related incidents.
Service Club: When you buy a Network Q vehicle you can choose to sign up to the Vauxhall Service Club. The club offers discounts on servicing, repairs and MOTs (this applies to Vauxhall vehicles only:
- 15% discount on servicing and repairs for 2-3 year old vehicles
- 25% discount on servicing and repairs for vehicles over 3 years old
- 50% off MOTs
Free Accident Management: If you're unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, the Vauxhall Accident Management Service can help to take some of the stress out of the situation. The service will contact your insurer, arrange for vehicle recovery, repair at a Vauxhall approved repairer, organise a courtesy car and the return of your vehicle.
To find out more, please contact Caffyns Vauxhall.